Senior PR Account Manager – Manchester
Peppermint Soda is looking for an experienced and ambitious senior PR account manager to join our multi award-winning team.
This person will be managing several national PR accounts from our enviable client list. These include retail, healthcare, outdoor, professional services, commercial property and technology. The role will predominantly be focused on managing accounts in the media and content division; we’re looking for someone with a strong track record of generating column inches for clients, hitting the phones, spying great PR opportunities and, ultimately, helping to meet clients’ objectives. However, the successful candidate should have experience and an excellent understanding of working across a broader range of marketing projects, including social media, media buying and email marketing etc. The job will involve nurturing our growing team and assisting with their development. In addition, to play a key role in client development and new business acquisition, writing proposals and leading new business pitches.
At the heart of Peppermint’s brand lies our values. They drive our operating principles, our ambitions and they’re fundamental to the way we work. As such, we’re looking for someone who has a positive and infectious attitude, great organisational skills, excellent strategic thinking across the spectrum of marketing communications and the ability to build longstanding and personal client relations. In addition, someone who can demonstrate excellence in communications, responsiveness to clients and, above all, a passion for constantly honing their skills.
If you’ve got the experience we need and can demonstrate your ability, we’d love to hear from you. Peppermint also offers additional perks and benefits, including birthdays off, early finish Fridays, healthcare plan, training and cash rewards for going above and beyond day-to-day duties.
We’re looking for:
- A minimum of 5 years’ agency experience
- Proven account management skills
- A positive and nurturing management style
- People management skills
- New business experience and drive
- Strategic planning skills and excellent media contacts
- Exceptional copywriting skills across digital and offline channels
- Social community management experience
- Confident, persuasive communication skills
- Creative ability and the will to think big and bold
- Digital campaign experience
- An innate positivity and enthusiasm, coupled with the drive to deliver exceptional results
- Understanding of SEO/PPC/Social Advertising.
We offer you excellent salary and benefits, including:
- The opportunity to work with our impressive and ever-growing roster of clients
- A supportive, nurturing and fun environment in which colleagues treat each other with mutual respect and warmth
- One-to-one, personal development plan meetings and training
- Working hand-in-hand with our creative and digital team on several large integrated accounts
Please send all applications to [email protected].