Senior Account Manager – Manchester
Peppermint Soda is looking for an experienced and ambitious senior account manager to join our multi award-winning team.
This person will be directing several national accounts from our enviable client list, primarily in the B2B sector. These include retail, financial, healthcare, food and drink, outdoor, professional services, commercial property and technology. The role will be focused on directing accounts in the design and digital division and the successful candidate should have experience and an excellent understanding of delivering marketing projects, including product literature, social media advertising, branding, websites, e-mail marketing and packaging.
At the heart of Peppermint’s brand lies our values. They drive our operating principles, our ambitions and they’re fundamental to the way we work. As such, we’re looking for someone who has a positive and infectious attitude, great organisational skills, excellent strategic thinking across the spectrum of marketing communications and the ability to build longstanding and personal client relations. In addition we are looking for someone who can demonstrate experience of managing creative and digital projects through a studio, liaising with designers and web developers.
If you’ve got the experience we need and can demonstrate your ability, we’d love to hear from you. Peppermint also offers additional perks and benefits, including birthdays off, early finish Fridays, healthcare plan, training and cash rewards for going above and beyond day-to-day duties.
We’re looking for:
- A minimum of 5 years’ agency experience
- Impressive organisational skills and attention to detail
- Proven account management skills and the ability to manage expectations
- People management skills
- Financial and budgetary management skills
- Experience of managing the creative process
- An innate positivity and enthusiasm, coupled with the drive to deliver exceptional results
- Thorough understanding of SEO/PPC/Social Advertising.
We offer you excellent salary and benefits, including:
- The opportunity to work with our impressive and ever-growing roster of clients
- A supportive, nurturing and fun environment in which colleagues treat each other with mutual respect and warmth
- One-to-one, personal development plan meetings and training
- Working hand-in-hand with our creative and digital team on several large integrated accounts
- The potential to join the company’s project management team and drive the agency forward strategically.
Please send all applications to [email protected] or call the office in 0161 941 4252.